Kiyanna. 21. Proud Black Feminist. USF Graduate. I think you're wonderful<3
THE WAYANS FAMILY
umm well damn ok
They all fine
"Come sit down and rest…"
I feel like I need to make this for your first born!
this is too cute!!
Sexy thickness galore!
"What’s you favorite part of being a dad?"
“The first time he learns a new word, or any little tiny hurdles like that mean so much. I really feel like it’s all him. You provide the language and you talk to him all the time, and you read to him, and then he says some word like ‘Hi’ or ‘Dad’ and it’s just such an amazing feeling. So for me the best part is trying to provide the right framework.”
"He’s 1 and he’s really good at leading but he doesn’t like to follow so much, which is important for a 1 year old."
Blessing Okagbare Makes History For Nigeria at Commonwealth Games.
Nigerian athlete Blessing Okagbare sprinted to victory in Glasgow today winning gold in the women’s 100m race. Okagbare’s time of 10.85 established a new record for this event at the Commonwealth Games. She was followed by silver medalist Veronica Campbell-Brown of Jamaica at a time of 11.03.
This marked the first time since 1994 that a Nigerian woman had won a medal in the women’s 100m the Commonwealth Games when Mary Onyali and Christy Opara-Thompson took home gold and silver respectively.
So far, all of Nigeria’s gold medals have been won by women.
17-year-old Chika Amalaha won the country’s first gold competing in the Women’s 56kg weightlifting, and fellow weightlifter Oluwatoyin Adesanmi won the women’s 63kg gold medal.
Nigeria leads overall in the weightlifting categories. for both male and female, with two gold, three silver and one bronze medal.
YASSSS WORK YAAAASSSS!!!!
Fangirl Challenge: 10 Female Characters | Toni Childs (Girlfriends)
Just because I have superficial values doesn’t mean I’m not deep.
Silver and Bronze for Jamaica in the Women’s 100m final!
This is an ultimate masterlist of many, many resources that could be helpful for writers/roleplayers.
- Disorders in general (2, 3, 4, 5)
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety (2, 3, 4, 5)
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Alice In Wonderland Syndrome
- Bipolar Disorder (2, 3)
- Cotard Delusions
- Depression (2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Eeating Disorders (2, 3)
- Facitious Disorders
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
- Multiple Personality Disorder (2)
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Night Terrors
- Kleptomania (2)
- A Pyromaniac
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (2) (3)
- Sex Addiction (2)
- Schizophrenia (2)
- Sociopaths (2)
→ CREATING CHARACTERS
- Components of Your Biographies
- Character sheet (2, 3)
- Need Help With Character Creation?
- How to: Draw Inspiration for Characters From Music
- How to: Write a Biography (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
- How to: Write a Fully Developed Character
- How to: Create a Cast of Characters (2)
- Writing an Original Character (2, 3)
- Creating Believable Characters (2, 3)
- Bio Formats (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
- Little Things You Can Add To Your Bios
- Connections (2)
- Bio Twists
- Positive (2)
- Negative (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Both (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
→ WHILE ROLEPLAYING
Romance (in general)